It’s very surprising to see that Facebook eventually rolled out this most expected feature for Digital Marketers like myself and other advertisers.
Just less than 24 hours ago i settled an outstanding FB ads debt of $25 in my account to allow setup adverts. I did setup and spent $1.34 and stopped it with feelings that the ads will not perform well. little did i know that a better option is about to be rolled out by Facebook.
How to Pay For FB Ads in naira?
- Simple login the Ad manager and create a new ads account
2. Then, select Nigeria as the Billing currency (Naira)
3. Fill other details and create account
4. Congratulations you have a Naira based FB ads account ready.
5. Add the payment medium (GTB Naira Mastercard not working yet, UBA does) .
Note: Fb charges around N199 per $. My last charge when still using the dollar account was N347 per $. Naira account is surely the best bet for us in Nigeria.
UPDATE (Dec 29th,2016): Click here to discover how to pay for Facebook Naira ads account successful.
Need help? then comment below.